Happily, the Autism Unity team would like to inform you that the exhibition “Colors of Peace” from December 17th and 18th was a great success. With your help and support we have managed to deliver our call for peace to several hundred visitors and successfully raised over $15,000!
All profit from this event will be used by Autism Unity to continue supporting children with autism of Ukraine and their families. We will continue:
– collecting, refurbishing and shipping laptops to Ukrainian families in need
– remotely connecting displaced families of kids with autism with therapeutic specialists
– building a secure and friendly Telehealth platform for long-term usage by families and specialists
– providing centers and individual specialist in Ukraine with training and resources needed for the therapeutic support of children with autism and their families
– raising awareness of the catastrophic consequences of war for people with disabilities
For more information on Autism Unity’s efforts and initiatives, please visit autismunity.org, the non-profit’s official website.
As a thank you for the generous support of philanthropy, Autism Unity is hosting a “Huge Thank You” toast and for the last chance to see the exhibition before it is disassembled on Wednesday, January 11, at Wedeman Gallery, 47 Myrtle Ave, Newton, MA 02466 from 6:30pm – 8:30pm. At the toast, you will also have a chance to meet and greet many of the Ukrainian artists!